Bought a top from charming Charlie store .Only after one use the top ripped from the side.
Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get a new one. Charming Charlie are two differnt companys online and store. Customer Service have nothing to do with store bought goods. They turned me away saying they can't help me.
They have to go to the shop and return it. The shop is 50 mile away journey from me back and forth!!! I live in Milpitas. And I'm not willing to do that.
I need Charming Charlie to contact me ASAP and resolve my issue.I agree with the rest of the review Customer service is not helpful at all. And corporate office in Texas doesn't answer the call it directly goes on voicemail so don't even try to contact them it's rubbish.
They don't even have the courtesy to return the call back I have been contacting them from last 2 weeks sending an email now on so very disappointing.If Charming Charlie do have any courtesy to call back my name V and contact number is 469 865-8666.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Colour coronation
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt..."
- "deceptive business practice. they send you a receipt for your $1.00 purchase to freeze your credit report. NOWHERE do they tell you it's a trial and that you..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."