Charming Charlie Top Review from Santa Clara, California

Bought a top from charming Charlie store .Only after one use the top ripped from the side.

Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get a new one. Charming Charlie are two differnt companys online and store. Customer Service have nothing to do with store bought goods. They turned me away saying they can't help me.

They have to go to the shop and return it. The shop is 50 mile away journey from me back and forth!!! I live in Milpitas. And I'm not willing to do that.

I need Charming Charlie to contact me ASAP and resolve my issue.I agree with the rest of the review Customer service is not helpful at all. And corporate office in Texas doesn't answer the call it directly goes on voicemail so don't even try to contact them it's rubbish.

They don't even have the courtesy to return the call back I have been contacting them from last 2 weeks sending an email now on so very disappointing.If Charming Charlie do have any courtesy to call back my name V and contact number is 469 865-8666.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #831936

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Charming Charlie? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.