1.1
Style and Design

Bought a top from charming Charlie store .Only after one use the top ripped from the side.

Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get a new one. Charming Charlie are two differnt companys online and store. Customer Service have nothing to do with store bought goods. They turned me away saying they can't help me.

They have to go to the shop and return it. The shop is 50 mile away journey from me back and forth!!! I live in Milpitas. And I'm not willing to do that.

I need Charming Charlie to contact me ASAP and resolve my issue.I agree with the rest of the review Customer service is not helpful at all. And corporate office in Texas doesn't answer the call it directly goes on voicemail so don't even try to contact them it's rubbish.

They don't even have the courtesy to return the call back I have been contacting them from last 2 weeks sending an email now on so very disappointing.If Charming Charlie do have any courtesy to call back my name V and contact number is 469 865-8666.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Charming Charlie and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about charming charlie top from Charming Charlie was customer service , but reviewer liked colour coronation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Charming Charlie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Charming Charlie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Charming Charlie?

Comments